I think I was that guy.
With the standards for ‘rape’ as low as they are, it’s nearly impossible for a guy to get it right. With one girl, taking a single ‘no’ seriously would mean she would think he’s a wimp and lose all interest. For another, not coming to a full stop on a single ‘no’ would constitute rape.
I like your ‘yes’ scenario a lot. I’ve been in that one too. I’ve had girls dismiss me as a pussy because I didn’t pursue a sexual offer. I’ve also gone to bed with one I really didn’t want to because I felt obligated, or didn’t feel like being shamed.
Just to make it more f’d up, I had two girlfriends who liked to play rape. One liked to play she was the innocent schoolgirl, and I was an older man, and she would plead with me to stop as I pulled off her clothes and f’ed her. The other was much more hardcore, and wanted about 90% of a full-out violent rape. I had to use headlocks, arm twisting, choke holds, etc to force her to submit, while she fought back like a banshee. This was consensual of course - she told me that she wanted it - but it made me feel kind of sick. I didn’t go out with her long, because it felt too real to me.
So I’ve experience all this range of female responses, with only single-digits of sex partners. Good luck figuring this out to the guys out there dating now. They’re damned either way.
- brightberry likes this
- imathers likes this
- irandeckard likes this
- salsajorts likes this
- uglycreature reblogged this from moonsmilk and added:
- scootpooter likes this
- sexualfrustrationmama reblogged this from moonsmilk and added:
- moonsmilk reblogged this from leonrw and added:
- borealpeat reblogged this from colin-greenwood and added:
- colin-greenwood reblogged this from hotflansburgh
- colin-greenwood likes this
- negativebabe likes this
- henrykissinger reblogged this from hotflansburgh and added:
- hotflansburgh reblogged this from mensrightsactivism and added:
- mensrightsactivism posted this